Currently viewing: Scala Rider G4 Powerset Bluetooth Handsfree from Demonbikes
Product ID: 14606
View QR Code
Share on Facebook
||Scala Rider G4 Powerset Bluetooth Handsfree
The scala rider G4 PowerSet redefines the notion of high-end Motorcycle Intercom communication for bikers. For riding with other bikers or between couples riding together, the scala rider G4 PowerSet offers two factory paired scala rider G4 units in one package for immediate Motorcycle Intercom use.
Encased in a rugged yet streamlined body, the scala rider G4 PowerSet offers Bike-to-Bike Intercom at a remarkable range of up to 1 MILE/1.6 KILOMETERS!*
The scala rider G4 PowerSet also features a unique 4-way Intercom between two bikers and two passengers or 3-way Intercom among three separate bikers. And since several hundred thousand bikers are already using the scala rider G4 Powerset, a new and exciting feature was added to allow for spontaneous intercom connections with any G4 biker within intercom range: Click-to-Link™. No need for advance pairing or any preparation. Just 'Click-to-Link” and create your own roadside social network.
As the world’s most advanced communication and entertainment system for bikers, the scala rider G4 Powerset offers Multi-Device Connectivity, including mobile phone, A2DP (Bluetooth® stereo), built-in FM radio with RDS wire connectivity to iPod™/ MP3 players, and more.
The scala rider G4 PowerSet offers multilingual status announcements allowing bikers to maintain smooth and safe Bluetooth handsfree Motorcycle Intercom communication while on the move. The device transmits useful information regarding connectivity status to other bikers, to your mobile phone and more. The PowerSet system can be installed on virtually all helmets within several minutes before you’re set for a ride. The scala rider G4 PowerSet is truly the most biker friendly Motorcycle Intercom communication system on the market!
The scala rider G4 PowerSet is also available with corded microphones to fit the tightest full-faced helmets.
Multiple Device Connectivity ('MDC”)
Thanks to MDC technology, the scala rider G4 offers parallel connectivity as follows:
- Intercom conference mode with up to two other scala rider G4 users and with one of the following Bluetooth devices:
- Mobile Phone including iPhone™ or other smartphones (either directly or via a GPS device) / GPS device
- A2DP enabled MP3 Player or Adapter
plus: Built-in FM radio and cable connectivity to external MP3 player
Priority Management: No need to manually disconnect from intercom or music to receive incoming phone calls or GPS instructions!
scala rider G4
dustproof and certified to meet IP67 standards
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Standby time: 7 days
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Certificates: FCC, IC,CE, Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth® version 2.1 class 1
- Chip manufacturer: Cambridge Silicone Radio (CSR)
- Battery type: Rechargeable Li-Polymer
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for advanced audio
- Compatible with entire scala rider product line**
Intercom (up to 1.6 km in Full Duplex)*
- 4-Way (2 drivers and 2 passengers)
- 3-Way (3 separate bikers)
- 2-Way (rider-to-rider or rider-to-passenger)
- Click-to-Link: for spontaneous intercom connections with any G4 user
- Mobile Phone Conference Mode (rider, passenger, outside caller)
GPS (requires headset profile)
- Compatible with most major Bluetooth GPS devices
- GPS voice instructions override music, FM Radio and Intercom calls
Supported Mobile Phone Profiles and Functions
- Handsfree profile
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless streaming stereo from your MP3 player, iPhone™ or other smartphone
- Voice Dial
- Call Reject
- Conference mode between outside caller, Driver and Passenger
Built-in FM Radio
- 87.5 MHz to 108 MHz FM receiver
- RDS functionality for automatic selection of the strongest Radio signal while on the go
- 6-station memory with Search and Store functions
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Software update-ready directly from PC (requires PC running Windows® XP™, Vista™ or Windows 7)
MP3 / Music
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP / AVRCP enabled MP3 players for Bluetooth stereo music (Cable option also provided)
Mechanical / Functional Features
- Fits virtually all full-face and 3⁄4 helmets (also available in corded microphone version for full-face helmets)
- Quick-release mechanism to detach scala rider G4 from audio kit
- Glue-on option included (instead of clamp attachment)
- Two slim speakers to fit even the tightest helmets
- Multiple control buttons
- Mobile phone
- Channel to Rider A
- Channel to Rider B
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- FM Radio
- MP3 Player
- The G4 is equipped with AGC technology (Automatic Gain Control), allowing the automatic increase or reduction of volume according to ambient noise and driving speed. You can also control the volume level manually.
AGC sensitivity levels can be customized to suit your personal preferences:
Low AGC Sensitivity will require less ambient noise in order for the AGC to be activated, causing AGC to increase the volume on the headset at lesser speeds than usual.
High AGC Sensitivity will require more ambient noise in order for the AGC to be activated, causing AGC to increase the volume on the headset at greater speeds than usual.
- VOX technology: The G4 offers VOX technology for safe and hands-free operation of some key functions (Voice Dial, Answer Call, Reject Call). The VOX feature can be turned ON or OFF according to your preference. Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls. Customizable sensitivity levels for enhanced experience.
VOX sensitivity levels can be customized to suit your personal preferences:
Low VOX Sensitivity will require more noise in order for the VOX to be activated, making it more difficult to trigger.
High VOX Sensitivity will require less noise in order for the VOX to be activated, making it easier to trigger.
- Noise cancellation microphone
- Multi-Lingual Spoken Status Announcements
- Flip-Up Antenna for extended range of up to 1 mile/1.6 km
- Waterproof and dustproof – certified to meet IP67 standards
- Rugged and streamlined design
- 110/240V 50/60Hz Universal Travel Charger
Charger unit uses USB cable that also serves as software download cable.
* Results may vary according to terrain.
** Reduced operational range when connected to earlier scala rider models
Not yet rated