Currently viewing: Kawasaki ZXR750 (UPSD 41mm) 1993 Onwards Hyperpro Steering Damper from Demonbikes
Product ID: 12319
View QR Code
Share on Facebook
||Kawasaki ZXR750 (UPSD 41mm) 1993 Onwards Hyperpro Steering Damper
Hyperpro dampers are available as side mount or top mounting 916 style and are offered with CNC machined billet alloy, anodised gold or black fitting kits.
The Hyperpro CSC (Constant Safety Control)
CSC high-tech linear-type dampers are for customers who still prefer the feel of a conventional damper, which can be adjusted manually.
Available Damper Colours: Solid black, Hyper purple, Titanium, Mad red, Gold, Polished Alloy.
Available Fitting Kit Colours: Black or Gold
dampers are equipped with the following features:
- Fully adjustable - Damping can be adjusted in 22 positions.
- Fully rebuildable with spare parts availability.
- Twin-tube clamp. This ensures that the clamping force of the tube-clamp does not obstruct the piston.
- Low friction design due to Ø8mm piston rod with special surface treatment.
- One-piece piston rod - Perfect alignment through the slide bearings and no excessive force on the piston.
- Triple function seals. Dust scraper and double oil seal, ensuring that dust cannot enter and oil cannot exit.
- Nitrogen pressurised heat expansion reservoir - Gas pressure prevents the forming of air bubbles
Not yet rated