|Aprilia SL750 Shiver 2008 Onwards Hyperpro Steering Damper
Top / Tank 916 style - 75mm
Hyperpro dampers are offered with CNC machined billet alloy, anodised gold or black fitting kits. There is also the choice of two types of damper, which externally look identical but have different internal features:
The Hyperpro RSC (Reactive Safety Control)
RSC ‘progressive’ speed-sensitive steering dampers are smooth and loose when in normal riding conditions, giving a feeling of no damper but stiff when you need it to control a ‘tankslapper’. They negate the need to keep changing damper stiffness manually.
The Hyperpro CSC (Constant Safety Control)
CSC high-tech linear-type dampers are for customers who still prefer the feel of a conventional damper, which can be adjusted manually.
Available Damper Colours: Solid black, Hyper purple, Titanium, Mad red, Gold, Polished Alloy.
Available Fitting Kit Colours: Black or Gold
Both types of dampers are equipped with the following features:
- Fully adjustable - Damping can be adjusted in 22 positions.
- Fully rebuildable with spare parts availability.
- Twin-tube clamp. This ensures that the clamping force of the tube-clamp does not obstruct the piston.
- Low friction design due to Ø8mm piston rod with special surface treatment.
- One-piece piston rod - Perfect alignment through the slide bearings and no excessive force on the piston.
- Triple function seals. Dust scraper and double oil seal, ensuring that dust cannot enter and oil cannot exit.
- Nitrogen pressurised heat expansion reservoir - Gas pressure prevents the forming of air bubbles
Please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery
Not yet rated